Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Silver Beach water front home that I loved


Do you remember this house in Silver Beach that I fell in love with that I blogged about here? I wished my client bought it so I could visit the house once in a while. However, he was not ready and that's why I was able to blog about it.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that the house was sold. I joked that I should make friends with the new owner and I met the new owners last week! I swear I wasn't stalking. It just happened. Thankfully, I really liked them and here is a chance to visit the house again :)

I'm really enjoying my business as I have so much more opportunities to meet and connect with people in this wonderful community.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons