Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WCEL 7th annual fund raising event on the 26th


Whatcome Center for Early Learning (WCEL) is a Bellingham's non-profit organization that provide "comprehensive, family-centered early intervention services to children ages birth to three with special needs and their families since 1973". It's a place I do a bit of volunteer work for and I donate a part of my income to.

Our 7th Annual fundraising event is quickly approaching and I wanted to get a word out to any of my friends who want to support this great cause. It is a lot of fun to network with people while supporting the great agency. If you are interested in going with me, please let me know. If you can not go, don't worry. You have a way to support as well. We have an amazing group of Live/Silent auction items that you can bid on. I will post the items as soon as I have them.

WCEL's 7th Annual Fundraising Event:

"Celebrating Children...

Creating Futures"

When: Saturday, March 26, 2011 5:30pm
3729 Meridian Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
  
Whatcom Center for Early Learning, located at 2001 H Street in Bellingham, serves 100 Whatcom County eligible children and their families each month. Services are provided on site in the “Big Blue House,” in family homes and in other community settings at no cost to eligible families.
 Please call (360)671-3660

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons