Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Whatcom Young Professionals

I joined Whatcom Young Professionals (WYPs) and went to the first social. Hubby met a couple of really nice people at work who are involved with the group and suggested that I should participate. I obliged as a good wife should and I'm glad I did. :)
It was loads of fun and what a great opportunity to learn and network with people who are so ambitious and motivated to do great things. They have a social event every month and small gatherings at Woods coffee in the early morning every week called weekly buzz which I want to try next Tuesday at Flatiron location on Prospect. Anyone wants to join?

1 comments:

Sherri said...

Hi Kim..Love the new look of blog.I think it's great the way you are making a mark on the community. Keep up the good work.Have listing will travel....you go girl.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons