Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Silver Beach water front home

I showed this home to a client last Friday and I am in love with the house.





It's got 86' of water frontage. Almost every single room has a nice water view. My favorite, though, is this bathroom.


The only slight problem for me is its price tag of $1,395,000 (Worth it for some buyers, but I don't qualify).
So I settled for this piece of water front property in Winthrop. Only $21 per night.
I found a great contractor and workers free of charge to build a home.

I'm happy with what I've got for now :)

1 comments:

Sherri said...

Beautiful home on the lake. I was trying to put your blog on my blog page so my new followers would follow your blog. It looks like I'm listed twice on your followers list....feel free to delete one of them. I guess I better get Lou's help. Camping was to cute!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons