Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dreaming of a play house

I once had lots of fun making a playhouse from a cardboard box for my kids and they absolutely adored it.



Sadly, it was left outside one night and got rained on. I had to throw it away.
Now I'm dreaming of a play house that all of us can enjoy. One that I don't have to worry about getting wet and destroyed. When my kids grow out of it, perhaps I can use it as my pottery studio.

I'm crazy about Purestyle home Lauren's fun-shed.


To read the full story click here.

Can you believe it is actually a Lowe's standard shed?
Here is Michael Devine's shed redone from another Lowe's standard shed.


Oh,  how I wish that I could just say a few magic words and it would appear in my backyard.

Let's see... the first step would be convincing hubby that we NEED one. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons