Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Sunday, October 17, 2010

House of the week

I've always liked looking at houses. As a real estate agent, I go through lots of properties. The difference is that now I try to look at them from my clients' perspective. I love it. But once in a while it is a treat to find a house I feel is special for myself. I get excited about architectural details, nice interiors, landscaping, views, the house's potential, you name it. So I'd like to feature 'House of the week' on my blog.


The first one in this series is this cabin in Glacier. But you can have it anywhere. I will explain.  It was built in a factory and got moved. This isn't your typical "manufactured home". It truly is a new concept home built by Method homes, "a Builder of Prefabricated Dwellings with a Modern Approach to Green Homes".  Isn't it fabulous?




This is how they move the house! 

If you are dreaming of an environmentally friendly cabin in the woods but you have a difficult site to build, this might be your solution. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons