Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hanging chairs

Jonathan Alder said every house should have a hanging chair. I'm convinced.

Domino


Via Apartment Therapy

Via Apartment Therapy

Jonathan Alder

Studio Ilse

Cottage Living

I love this one but judging by its name, it is out of my price range. Let's move on.



I like Pier1 chair but I like price tag on Ikea one better. I'm so looking forward to the swinging fun this summer. I will race my kids to the chair every time.


Pier 1 $296.95


 
Ikea $69.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons