Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Monday, April 4, 2011

Christmas Cookies on a rainy spring day

After so many rainy days with the kids, I ran out of all my creative ideas to entertain them. So it was time to bring out the Christmas cookie kit that I picked up for 50 cents in the Target clearance section after last Christmas. When I saw the cookie kit (good until October 2011), I thought of the 'Christmas in July party' we had when I was working for IBM global services. My kids love Christmas and I thought it would be fun to have some Christmas spirit during summer. I know it's not summer yet, but hey, it was a hit and Kids sang Jingle Bells all day. And here we even had a Christmas fairy's visit.




Here are some spring break activities you can do with your kids.
(Source: Bellingham Herald)

Bellingham Children's Theatre, Bellingham
"Spring Break-a-leg! Camp" April 4 - 8, Monday - Friday 10:00 - 3:00. The only necessary ingredient for this week-long session is an imagination and a desire to spread theatrical mischief and ...

Spring Break Matinee Tuesday, Apr 5 2:00p
Bellingham Public Library Lecture Room, Bellingham
When the kingdom’s most wanted bandit, Flynn Rider, hides out in a mysterious tower, he’s taken hostage by Rapunzel, a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair.

Center for Expressive Arts, Bellingham
Mommy And Me Art Spring Break Art Party! Open to kids ages 1-8 years old (under 5's with parent/caregiver).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons