Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time Magazine ranked Bellingham the ninth most active city in the US

Bellingham was chosen one of the 15 sportiest city in the US by Time Magazine. With its abundant bike lanes, beautiful hiking trails, ocean and lakes, there is no reason to sit in front of TV all day, right? While I'm not a big contributor of this high ranking, I have to say I love living here. It's a blessing to wake up everyday to be surrounded by such a wonderful nature.
I found this map of activeness done by CDC very interesting. The lighter color represents more active lifestyle.

DCD provided via Time magazine


If you want to move here to be a fit Bellinghamster, I can help with your real estate needs!
Contact me at 360-296-3431.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons