Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My master bedroom

High Gloss via Elements of style

It's been already 2 years since we moved to our current home and we haven't done anything to our bedroom. It's currently mismatch of all the furniture rejected from other rooms and we don't even have window coverings. When I saw this picture I gasped. This is the image I struggled to make come alive from my mind for my bedroom. It is so much easier to negotiate with hubby when I have a clear picture in hand because he sees what I'm envisioning :)

Have a warm and nice weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons