Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Spring color trend and myself


What a great way to start the new year with Pantone's color of the year 2011. Pink.

It's not any pink. It's a vibrant Honeysuckle pink with lots of red in it. Pantone says "A Color for All Seasons: courageous. Confident. Vital. A brave new color, for a brave new world. Let the bold spirit of Honeysuckle infuse you, lift you and carry you through the year. It's a color for every day - with nothing everyday about it." 
It matches exactly what I have in mind for myself for the new year. I want to be brave and confident personally and professionally. I want to push the limit with my business and I want to try lots of new things: new recipes, website, marketing, sports. Same me but new way of living. I care what I think of myself and  less care about what other people think of me.


Isn't this color lovely? 





Image: cococozy

Image: www.mypersonalartist.com

source

Image: Anna Spiro

Image: Anna Spiro

Image: Anna Spiro

Image: Anna Spiro



1 comments:

Sherri said...

I just love that pink and white carpet in that bedroom and the rainbow colored chairs around the table are just too cute. As for your new attitude....YOU GO FOR IT. There's only one person you have to please first and thats YOU! Happy New Year

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons