Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

House of the week

I'm seeing more of  'Not so big house' trend lately. Now, how big is 'not so big' is arguable. In fact, According to the architect and author, Sarah Susanka, it doesn't mean small! It means by carefully designing the space with nice finishes, the house feels much bigger than it is because you can use it more effectively. So instead of trying to build a house with extra square footage that ends up being a soul-less house, spend your money on the space you will actually use. I really like this concept and I'd like to do a special post on that another time.

Now, the house I have just listed I think achieved a lot of that because this house feels a lot more spacious and comfortable with 1650 square feet with lots of nice finishes. I swear it feels much bigger than my house of 2200 sf. This house flows so well.


$239,000
679 Robinson St. Everson
Newly constructed spacious single story with high end finishes at a great price. 4 beds, 2 baths with 9 foot ceilings and vaulted ceilings in living room. Granite counter tops, hardwood floors, stainless appliances, kitchen island, 6' soaking tub, separate toilet stall in master, custom stained concrete walks & drives, huge yard, travertine backsplashes, open floor plan, and generous moldings. Lots of natural light. Space for RV and gardening.






If you'd like to tour this home, please give me a call at 360-296-3431.
Kim Thompson
Windermere Real Estate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons