Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Thursday, November 11, 2010

.crackabo

A good friend of mine, Tiffany Rylant is one of the most stylish and talented people I know. She runs this etsy shop called .crackabo. Check out how adorable her creation is. Yup, she sew them herself. You can find her stuff at Bellingham Baby Company in the Barkley village if you are local. She also takes custom orders. I just put my order in. I'm getting a baby blanket, bib and burpie gift set with big G on them for Griffin. She let me pick the fabric too! I can't wait to see it.

So what's with the name? It comes from an old way that Tiffany's husband's grandfather would have his grandchildren count to 10. Instead of 1, 2, 3 and so on, it was: unry, zurry, zachary, zen, zollabo, CRACKABO, peewee, wiggletail, dollarware ten!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons