Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bellingham is number 5- Housing Markets That Will Rise Most This Year

Wall Street Journal has a crystal ball that I wish I had. They ranked Bellingham #5 of housing markets that will rise most this year. And I didn't know Bellingham is suburb of Seattle. I had to laugh. But I'm excited to hear that they see the value I see in Bellingham.


5. Bellingham, Washington
> Projected Price Increase Through 2011: +4.9%
> Unemployment Rate: 9%
> Median Family Income: $59,000
> Vacancy Rate: 11.4%­
> Drop From Peak: -13.8%
Bellingham, like Bremerton, is suburb of Seattle, which allows residents access to the city’s job market. Bellingham has several major hospitals and universities, and the abundance of steady institutional jobs has kept the population relatively economically stable. The city was one of the few to have vacancy rates drop between 2000 and 2010. Home prices are expected to increase 12.4% by the end of 2012.
Read more, please visit:
http://247wallst.com/2011/05/11/housing-markets-that-will-rise-most-this-year/#ixzz1NIA5G9l7

If you need help with any Real Estate need, please give me a buzz at 360-296-3431.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons