Kim Thompson, Broker
Windermere Real Estate
360-296-3431
bellinghamlifestyle@gmail.com

Visit my website

Friday, December 31, 2010

Studio b Camera contest

I have been a busy bee gathering marketing ideas and materials for my 2011 business plan. I'm designing my new website. My sweet sis-in-law with artistic talent and skills, the owner of successful blog http://ikeslife.blogspot.com/, Emily, is designing the banner for me and I've been digging into my old programming skills. I can't wait to have the website up!


I wish all of you happy new year and wanted to let you know Studio B's camera photo event & contest: 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons